From the top of the ticket to the bottom, CSEA endorses candidates who share our values and recognize the importance of public service and the need for a strong and vibrant middle class. The Legislative Action Committee (LAC) has recommended these candidates for endorsements and have been approved by the Executive Council. These endorsed candidates must win their party primaries on Tuesday, August 14th before they can compete in the general election. Contact CSEA to get involved: 860-951-6614
- Jahana Hayes – 5th Congressional District.
- Ned Lamont – Governor;
- Eva Bermudez Zimmerman – Lieutenant Governor;
- William Tong – Attorney General; and
- Shawn Wooden – Treasurer.
- Matt Lesser, District 9, Cromwell, Middletown (part), Newington, Rocky Hill, Wethersfield (part)
- Aaron Turner, District 23, Bridgeport (part), Stratford (part)
- Mary Daugherty Abrams, District13, Cheshire (part), Meriden, Middlefield, Middletown (part)
- Brandon McGee, 5th district, Hartford (part), Windsor (part)
- Andy Fleischmann, 18th district, West Hartford (part)
- Christopher Duff, 29th district, Newington (part), Rocky Hill, Wethersfield (part)
- Shante’ Hanks, 126th district, Bridgeport (part)
- Terry Adams, 146th district, Stamford (part)